Subject: Re: Upgrade Paths
From: "Joe Turner (Cujo!)" <[email-masked]>
To: Stuart Ferguson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 17:17:55 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 19 Feb 1995, Stuart Ferguson wrote:

(Stuff about Upgrade Paths chosen by Newtek deleted)
> 
> I wouldn't normally say any of this in a public forum, but y'all seem
> like a generally good set.
> 
> 	- Stuart

Heh, heh, heh.  You forgot about us nasty lurkers though, Stuart.  Ooops, 
I guess I'm not one anymore.

Personally, I'll wait and hope for a competitive trade in offer.  I'm 
waiting, mostly because I don't have the money to buy 4.0 right now, but 
also because I'm hoping that copy of 3-D Professional I have stashed in 
the back of the closet will someday be worth something (as in a trade-in, 
especially since it won't even run under AmigaDOS 3.0).  Anybody want to 
make me any offers on it?  Retail was $450.  :)

As another alternative, anyone that bought a Toaster just for LW is 
welcome to offer their Toaster to me for a fair price and then use the 
money to buy just the SA version on the platform of their choice.  I 
ought to have the money together in about six months or so.  :) again.

-Joe
[email-masked]